Harrowsmith

TWO FLAMING ARROWS

The former farmhouse now known as Therrien House was built around 1722 in the St-François district of Laval, Quebec’s third-largest city. It is believed to be one of the oldest homes on this island located just north of Montreal and bordered by the Des Prairies and Mille-Îles rivers. Historical records reveal that the original inhabitant, Pierre Beauchamp, a carpenter, was given the land by the Séminaire de Québec in 1718

Vous lisez un aperçu, inscrivez-vous pour en lire plus.

Centres d'intérêt associés