Vous êtes sur la page 1sur 2

SHEET PREPARED BY NAME OF JOB LOCATION

DATE Bypass

OFFICE PROP NO. OPERATION WALL HR (9in,4in,T) SHADED: EXT (EXT/INT) JOB NO.

SPACE USED FOR SIZE SQ.FT X AREA OR ITEM QUANTITY FT = CU FT

ESTIMATE FOR EQUIPMENT OPERATION FACTOR BTU/HR CONDITION OUT DOOR (OA) DB

LOCAL TIME SUN TIME

PEAK LOAD

LOCAL TIME SUN TIME

SUN GAIN TEMP. DIFF.

24 HOURS OPERATION WB %RH DP GR/LB

SOLAR GAIN - GLASS GLASS GLASS GLASS GLASS SKYLIGHT SOLAR & TRANS. GAIN - WALLS & ROOF WALL WALL WALL WALL ROOF-SUN ROOF-SHADED SQ.FT X SQ.FT X SQ.FT X SQ.FT X SQ.FT X X X X X X X X [C] SQ.FT X SQ.FT X SQ.FT X SQ.FT X X X X X X X X X X X X X

ROOM (RM) DIFFERENCE


OUTDOOR AIR

Ventilation

PEOPLE X SQFT X DESIRED AIR CHANGE = SWINGING, REVOLVING DOORS OPEN DOORS

CFM/PERSON = CFM/SQFT = CFM VENTILATION # A/CHANGE: PEOPLE X DOORS X CFM/PERSON = CFM/DOOR =

Infil-

EXHAUST FAN

0 CFM
FEET X CFM/FT = CFM INFILTRATION 0

tration CRACK

CFM OUTDOOR AIR THRU APPARATUS APPARATUS DEWPOINT & DEHUMIDIFIED AIR QUANTITY EFFECTIVE SENSIBLE = ERSH ERTH =

CFM OA

TRANS. GAIN - EXCEPT WALLS & ROOF ALL GLASS PARTITION PARTITION CEILING FLOOR INFILTRATION SQ.FT X SQ.FT X SQ.FT X SQ.FT X SQ.FT X CFM X INTERNAL HEAT # PEOPLE POWER LIGHTS APPLIANCES, ETC ADDITIONAL SUB TOTAL STORAGE SAFETY FACTOR SQ.FT.X X SUB TOTAL X 10% ROOM SENSIBLE HEAT (RSH) 0 0 0 0 0 0 Bypass GR/LB X X CFM Supply CFM Outlet Temp Diff. SQ.FT SQ.FT KW X X X X X X [ C] 0 0 X X X X X ADP

ESHF HEAT FACTOR

INDICATED ADP =

SELECTED ADP =

F F CFM. DA

Dehum. (1-BF)(T'rm Rise ERSH

F - T'adp

F)

0 Dehum. CFM

= btu/hr btu/hr

0.00 X X F.DEHUM. RISE

New GTH: Reheat:

New CFM: New ADP


SUPPLY AIR QUANTITY

RSH 0.00

= X CFM DA

F (RM - OUTLET AIR)=

Desired Diff. Temp: RSH 0.00 X 16.00 F. DESIRED DIFF = CFM. SA

SUPPLY DUCT HEAT GAIN(2%) + SUPPLY DUCT LEAK LOSS(5%) + FAN HP(5%) OUT DOOR AIR CFM X X X EFFECTIVE ROOM SENSIBLE HEAT(ERSH) LATENT HEAT INFILTERATION PEOPLE STEAM APPLIANCES, ETC. ADDITIONAL HEAT GAINS VAPOR TRANS. SQ.FT.X GR/LB X SUB TOTAL SAFETY FACTOR 10% ROOM LATENT HEAT SUPPLY DUCT LEAKAGE LOSS OUT DOOR AIR CFM X 5% GR/LB X X (ERLH) (ERTH) (RLH) 1 / 100 LB/HR CFM X X

CFM. SA-

CFM. DA =

CFM. BA

IF THIS dT IS TOO HIGH, DETERMINE SUPPLY CFM FOR DESIRED DIFFERENCE BY SUPPLY AIR QUANTITY FORMULA.
RESULTING ENT & LVG CONDITIONS AT APPARATUS

T RM+

CFM OA CFM!

X TOA

T RM) =

TtEDB

T ADP+

BF X

(T EDB

T ADP

TL DP

FROM PSYCH.CHART :

T EWB

62

F,

T LWB

EFFECTIVE ROOM LATENT HEAT EFFECTIVE ROOM TOTAL HEAT OUTDOOR AIR HEAT SENSIBLE LATENT CFM CFM X X X X

!WHEN BYPASSING A MIXTTURE OF OUTDOOR AND RETURN AIR, USE SUPPLY CFM. WHEN BYPASSING RETURN AIR ONLY, USE DEHUMIDIFIED CFM.

NOTE
(1-BF ) X (1-BF ) X 0 0 0

DESIGN CONDITION: indoor outdoor With Reheat: Btu/Sqft 0 0 0 0 Without Reheat: BTU/SQ.FT CHECK FIGURES

RETURN DUCT HEAT GAIN 1%RSH + RETURN DUCT LEAKAGE GAIN 1%RSH

RETURN AIR OR BLOW-THRU FAN

H.P

GRAND TOTAL HEAT (GTH)

OR DEHUMIDIFIER LOAD REFRIGERATION LOAD (TR)

CFM DA Cfm/Sqft Air Change

CFM DA CFM/SQ.FT. AIR CHANGE

PUMP H.P 2%GTH + PIPING HEAT GAIN 2% GTH

0.0