Vous êtes sur la page 1sur 2

Area 51

StarT:
It is Famous for Myths about Aliens, UFOs, Nuclear Research, Chemical Weapons,
Reconnaissance etc
Several Conspiracies theories have clouded the truth about this place! Although I
can assure you, Its a place worth being famed for conspiracies.
Area 51 is located in the southern portion of Nevada in the western United States,
83 miles (134 km) northwest of Las Vegas.
(You can also see clearly in the image)
The name Area 51 derives from its marking on 1950s Nevada Test Site maps.
Today, the official name of Area 51 is Air Force Flight Test Center, Detachment 3, or
AFFTC Det. 3 for short.
It is Famous by the names of;

Groom Lake, Homey Airport, Dreamland, Paradise Ranch and


Watertown along with few other names as well!

Along with few surroundings which are nuclear test facility, Area 51 is also
restricted.
The site was acquired by the United States Air Force in 1955, primarily for the
testing of the Lockheed U-2 aircraft. Later on, Work started for A-12.
The A-12 (Archangel 12) is a High-altitude reconnaissance aircraft that flies at
speed of 2,200 miles/hour, This planes takes 186 miles just to make a U-turn.
Which also was a reason for the Area 51 to expand by 25 times the original area.
It is fast enough to cross the continental U.S. in 70 minutes. From 90,000 feet
(27,400 meters), the plane's cameras could capture foot-long (0.3-meter-long)
objects on the ground below.
There is a sliver of truth to the conspiracy theory that the moon landing was staged
at Area 51. Various space equipment including land rovers and life support
systems were tested by the astronauts at the adjoining nuclear testing grounds.
After an increase in UFO sightings in 1952, the CIA concluded that there is a
remote possibility that they may be interplanetary aircraft, and that it was
necessary to investigate each sighting.
90% of reported UFO sightings could be easily debunked, while the other 10% were
a number of incredible reports from credible observers.
A recent poll showed that 57% of Americans believe that UFOs are real.
Some say alien aircraft are stored there while some say it's the site of genetic
testing or other diabolical plots. You might have heard the rumors of Newtons DNA

taken to make a Perfect Super Human Clone Yes, This may be the place where
they are doing the experiments!
Do you remember Pyramids of Giza? Which are in Egypt Already there are several
conspiracy theories about them relating to super natural powers and all that stuff!
Same pyramid has been notice recently in Area 51 No one knows the reason of
making a pyramid in mid of a desert and already a famed area for conspiracies.
And Yes! Last but not least
You can go to jail if you enter the desert beyond a certain point. Several have
vanished without a trace till now and several even army personnel have been
detained for trespassing the area.

This mysterious fortress and its surrounding grounds are strictly off-limits. What
secrets are kept inside this highly guarded facility? The rumors abound. Yes, there
have been pictures of craft doing amazing maneuvers over these guarded skies and
pictures and video smuggled from inside have become legend. These smuggled
articles show living and dead aliens, spacecraft of futuristic design, but still the
government denies these claims.
Whatever It is, The Public does not even hold a right to know
Any Questions?