Vous êtes sur la page 1sur 2

Transferring Ownership of Private Motor Vehicles and Motorcycles - Life Philippines 08/11/2017, 9*53 PM

Transferring Ownership of
Private Motor Vehicles and
mbannistFebruary 24, 2014

Where To Go: Any Online District Office (except Public Utility Vehicle
Registration Centre and Public Utility Vehicle Registration Extension Centre)

To Make Application Transferring Ownership You Need:

1. Original copy of the Certificate of Registration (CR) or Certificate of

Registration Encumbered (CRE)
2. Original copy of official receipt of payment of latest MVUC and other fees
3. Original copy of the Deed of Sale/ Transfer/ Conveyance Confirmation of
CR/OR in case the transacting district office is different from the district
office that issued the current certificate of registration.
4. Written consent from the financing company in case of CRE
5. PNP-TMG MV Clearance Certificate
6. Duly completed and approved Motor Vehicle Inspection Report (MVIR)
7. Appropriate Insurance Certificate of Cover
8. Taxpayers Identification Number (TIN)


1. Proceed to the transaction counters and submit all the required documents
to the Evaluator for evaluation and computation of fees.
2. Actual inspection of motor vehicles with duly accomplished MVIR. This
form is available for download here.
downloadable-files/4-motor-vehicle-inspection-report-mvir?Itemid=0 You
can complete this form prior to transacting your business at the LTO.)
3. Proceed to the Cashier when your name is called for the necessary fees and
obtain an Official Receipt (OR).
4. Proceed to the Releasing Counter when your name is called to obtain the
Certificate of Registration (CR), plates, stickers, and other requested


http://lifephilippines.org/wiki/need-know-driving-philippines/safe-legal-drle-registration/transferring-ownership-private-motor-vehicles-motorcycles/ Page 1 of 2
Transferring Ownership of Private Motor Vehicles and Motorcycles - Life Philippines 08/11/2017, 9*53 PM

Check here: http://www.lto.gov.ph/index.php/services/mv-registration/107-


http://lifephilippines.org/wiki/need-know-driving-philippines/safe-legal-drle-registration/transferring-ownership-private-motor-vehicles-motorcycles/ Page 2 of 2

Centres d'intérêt liés