Vous êtes sur la page 1sur 3

RE: BT file

Mansour Al Kharboush
Sent: Sunday, February 02, 2014 4:51 PM
To: Aasma Khan; Nazir Ahmed; Eng. Ahmed Al Rajhi

Cc: Hgaze Mohammed; Yousif Naji

Dear Aasma,
Please see my comments below.

Mansour Saleh AL Kharboush,

Group CEO

+966 11 5118887 Privacy and Confidentiality Notice

+966 503205796 +966 503205796 The information contained in this transmission is intended
+966 11 5118873  for named recipients only. It may contain privileged and
Mansour.alkharboush@alrajhi-holding.com  confidential information and if you are not the intended
recipient, you must not copy, distribute or take any action
in reliance on it. If you have received it in error, please
P.O. Box 18927 Riyadh 11425 
notify us immediately

From: Aasma Khan

Sent: Sunday, February 02, 2014 2:26 PM
To: Mansour Al Kharboush; Nazir Ahmed; Eng. Ahmed Al Rajhi
Subject: FW: BT file

Dear Mansour,

Can you please confirm if Ziad was authorized in advance to disclose the status of our very delicate discussions with
UDC? No authorization was given, but I believe Ziad has used his best judgment during the call to answer the questions r

I would also like to suggest that someone besides Ziad should be on the call on Monday and the matter should be
transitioning out of his hands. I suggest that Nazir should be on the call to understand the scenarios being proposed
by Bridge. Ziad has made it very clear that he is not welling to do that. Instead, he will write us an email explaining the
summary of the phone call.

In the long-term, we need the Bridge channel to be open to someone *inside* the Group that the shareholders trust.
I agree, we shall decide at the right time.

I would appreciate hearing your thoughts.

Thank you.

Best regards,


From: Mansour Al Kharboush

Sent: Wednesday, January 29, 2014 7:12 PM
To: Ziad Touma
Cc: Eng. Ahmed Al Rajhi; Nazir Ahmed; Aasma Khan
Subject: Re: BT file

Thanks Ziad.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 29, 2014, at 5:26 PM, "Ziad Touma" <Ziad.Touma@alrajhi-holding.com> wrote:

Dear All,

Further to the request of Eng. Mansour, I had a call earlier this afternoon with Phil Barton who is presently in Los

It was a short call during which I clearly told him the following:

“before I leave the group, I have decided to try to reduce the distance between BT and The Land and try to find an
amicable settlement to this matter. Consequently I have discussed the matter with my management who does not
mind a settlement but should a settlement to occur, it has to be final, fair, and irrevocable and that does not leave
room to pending matters.

He said that BT would not mind also finding a settlement.

I told him that my job will consist in only putting the base of the negotiations and pave the way to a settlement, which
terms of the settlement will be finalized on very high level, between our Vice-Chairman and the decision maker at BT.

He confirmed that Simon McNelly and himself are empowered to speak on behalf of BT and that Andy is no longer

He finally raised the issue of VB being terminated by UDC. To my question “who told you so?” he replied “ sources
from UDC”. I told him that this information is not correct because we are at present finalizing with UDC the new
milestone for the VB towers and meeting on very high level has occurred to discuss it and finalize the milestones.

We agreed that he will sleep on the piece of information I provided him and that he will contact me on Monday when
he is back to Spain. He will think about scenarios.

I told him that my job is not to discuss the scenarios, but to convey the message to the decision makers and to try to
bring the negotiations to half way.”
I will brief you about the outcome of the new call on Monday.