Vous êtes sur la page 1sur 8

SKEMA HEALTH EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM

Ambulance Team Medical Action Team

-Triage -Simple treatment


Disaster/ Konfliks - Stabilization
-Triage Hospital
- Evacuation
-Revered
Management Service of Ambulance
PALANG MERAH INDONESIA

Training Supervision Logistic Financial Communication

-2 Team from -Board member of Branch -Board member of Branch -Board member of Branch -Board member of
each Branch -Head office Branch
- Head office -Head office
-Each Team 3 - Health & Social unit - Head office
- Local trainer -Chief unit of Ambulance/
persons
Health & Social unit -Finance staff - Health & Social unit

-Ambulance Team -Ambulance Team


-Communication staff

- Having -Activities on field -Maintenance -Emergency/ -Promotion


Certificate FA/ Ambulance Disaster/ Conflict—
-Human Resource -Coordination with
MFR -Maintenance Free of charge
-Reporting of Activity & MoH, Puskesmas,
Equipment of - Appropriate Letter Hospital, Ambulance
Finance Ambulance Decision Board 118, others
-Involvement & - Maintenance Radio member of Branch
Commitment Board --
Communication Radiocommunication
member of Branch

Monitoring

-NHQ - Board member of Chapter


-Board member of Branch - Local Trainers
Structure Organization Ambulance Service
PALANG MERAH INDONESIA
Board member of Chapter
Head of officer

Health & Social unit

Staff Finance Head of Unit Ambulance Staff Communication

Ambulance Team
Training First Aid & Ambulance Service
PALANG MERAH INDONESIA
Qualification:
 Graduated min high school
Having Certificate First Aid / MFR
 Age range 20 -45 year old
 Having PMI Card member
 Having recommendation from Board member of Branch/ Chapter
 Prepared devote of servant entirely to PMI min 3 year
 Having Driving license A
Core Trainer -Certificate valid until 2 years
Gradation
-Become trainer 5 times/ years, except
with medical background

Training of Trainer

-Certificate valid until 2 years


-As Ass Trainer 10times/1 year

Assistant Trainer
-Certificate valid until 2 years
- Following refreshing every 6 months by Board
member of Chapter/ Branch
- Following Activities FA & Ambulance 10 times/ 1
year
Having Certificate First Aid/ MFR
Supervision
1.Responsible by: Board member of Branch

 Every activity has been done by Ambulance Team


 Number of cases
 Patient condition
 Ambulance condition
 Ambulance Team to involved
 Service cost

2. Responsible by: Local Trainers


 Follow up quality of Service Ambulance Team

Logistic :
1. Responsible by : Board member of Branch, Head officer, Health & Social unit, Head of Ambulance
Unit, Ambulance Team.

2. Maintenance Ambulance, Maintenance Equipment of Ambulance, Maintenance Radio


Communication
3. Report everyday condition Ambulance, Equipment of Ambulance, Radio Communication ( need
Form)
Finance

Fund resources:
- Fund rising
- Government
- Insurance
- Service cost from user
→ Appropriate Letter Decision Board member of Branch

Example : PMI Kota Malang


In the city : Rp 125.000.-
Include Driver,Gasoline
27 % for Driver, remainder 73 % for PMI
outside city : administration Rp 50.000.-
per kilometer Rp 4.500
Include Driver, Gasoline
27 % for Driver, remainder 73 % for PMI
 Using Fund :
 Operational Cost
- Administration
- Honorarium
- Insurance for Ambulance Team
- Transportation

 Maintenance Ambulance & Equipment Ambulance

 Purchase material Ambulance Team

 Purchase material office

 To set aside fund for continuity Ambulance Service